Our team is multilingual and familiar with all the horses so we can guarantee comprehensive telephone service. Same as with any other trade, there are some important points to consider.
- You have had a look at the Holsteiner elite riding horses in the catalogue and have also seen the videos and photos on our homepage www.holsteiner-verband.de, and have spotted a promising candidate.
- Give us a call. As the auction team oversees the auction horses from the very beginning they are very well informed. Let’s talk about your requirements and expectations, and we provide you with information about the training level as well as our impressions of how the horse is dealing with training and handling.
- Please tell our auction team/your contact explicitly that you wish to bid by telephone in the auction. Your contact will then provide you with a form including all information and the Holsteiner Verband terms and conditions for purchasing a Holsteiner elite riding horse in the auction.
- These papers are important for the further procedure and form the legal basis for trade. Please complete the form in full and return it to the fax no./email adress given by your contact.
- It is important for you to read the auction terms and conditions. Should you have any questions, your Holsteiner Verband contact is always willing to help.
- In addition to this form you have to submit a bank statement. This is standard procedure for all Holsteiner Verband auctions and a precondition for bidding by telephone. It is understood that this information as well as all other data are treated as strictly confidential and with the utmost discretion.
- The order of sale is fixed on the day of the auction. As already discussed in the coordination phase, your Holsteiner auction team contact will get in touch with you to give you the estimate time for your favourite to enter the auction ring.
- We will call you when the lot previous to your favourite is in the ring to help you get accustomed to the acoustics of the bidding.
- As your favourite is entering the ring, your contact will provide you with detailed information on the bids and the sums involved and advise you with regard to your bidding. You as the client always have the final say.
- You have submitted the last bid and the horse has been knocked down to you. Now your contact fills in the purchase confirmation form on your behalf. You will be sent an invoice upon completion of the auction.
For the processing and the organization of the transport
we can help you and give you some advice.
1. Get information about the horse/s
2. Get into contact with us
3. Tell us that you wish to bid by telephone
4. Fill in form and return it to us
5. Terms and conditions for sale in the auction
6. Bank statement
7. Timing – order of sale
8. Contact in good time
9. Bidding by telephone
We will be happy to assist you with advice and assistance in the handling and organisation of transport.
For any questions you may have, we are always at your disposal.
Please feel free to call us
Phone: +49 4121-46 79 24