New billing Model
Holsteiner Verband Hengsthaltungs GmbH 2017
The Holsteiner Verband Hengsthaltungs GmbH has a firm focus on the future. The ever-increasing use of frozen semen and new reproductive methods in horse breeding offer unknown opportunities, but also risks, for breeders and stallion keepers so far. The stallions of the Holsteiner Verband will therefore not market semen in the future - and this began with the Decksaison 2017 - but rather sells pregnancies.
For the breeder this means a change of the billing model: with the insemination of your mare the first deposit for a pregnancy is to be paid. In the following autumn, a successful insemination and thus an existing pregnancy will be issued if the breeder has not submitted a veterinary certificate for the non-pregnancy of his mare at Holsteiner Verband Hengsthaltungs GmbH until 15 September. At this time a further payment will be made for the mare's pregnancy. The following year, a foal fee has to be paid for each born foal.
The responsible of the Holsteiner Verband Hengsthaltungs GmbH expect to meet the conditions of the future and consciously go the way to relieve the breeders, who can not report a lively foal in the coming year.
THE MOST IMPORTANT CHANGES AT A GLANCE:
- Stut fee splitting: basic amount for inseminations + pregnancy fee in autumn + foal fee in the following year
- IMPORTANT: If the Holsteiner Verband Hengsthaltungs GmbH in Elmshorn does not have a certificate of non-pregnancy until 15.09.2017, an invoice for the pregnancy rate will automatically be sent to you!
- In the case of a live cover, the first payment will be made at pregnancy on 15.09.2017 only.
- For the invoicing of the more favorable stud fee I, the covered mare must be registered as of 15 September 2017 and be owned by a member of the Verband der Züchter des Holsteiner Pferd e.V., otherwise the stud fee II will be charged.
- The invoicing of the foal fee is made in August 2018.
The full terms and conditions can be found HERE.
For further questions about the billing procedures, please feel free to contact us at any time
Ms Melanie Lehrke
Phone: +49 4121-497922