Application for Stallion Licensing in November
2.5-year-old Holsteiner colts must be registered by using the application form.
Application for pre-selection of colts 2020
Do not submit any registration papers/equine passports yet!
In case you wish to enter several colts, use a separate form for each horse (print copies or request additional forms from the Kiel office).
IMPORTANT: Your information will be used when compiling the stallion grading catalogue later. The application form must be completed in full and submitted to the Holsteiner Verband Kiel office by 17 July 2020.
Colts are pre-selected from 07 - 11 September and from 14 - 16 September at Elmshorn. The stallion producers will be given the exact date when calling in to confirm the entry.
The application fee per colt is € 100 for Holsteiner Verband members and € 200 for non-members. Applications submitted after the due date incur a € 50 late fee per colt.
The application form must be submitted to the Kiel office by 17 July 2020
Mailing address: Verband der Züchter des Holsteiner Pferdes e.V., Steenbeker Weg 151, 24106 Kiel, Fax: +49 431-336142, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Same as last year, stallion producers are requested to call in to confirm their entry some days prior to the pre-selection. The stallion owners/producers will receive more detailed information and instructions after the closing date.
Please take care to observe this rule!
- in-hand presentation (bridled) on hard surface
- presentation at liberty and free-jumping (indoor arena)
- After the pre-selection, the stallion producers will be sent a decision letter. Then the auction conditions have to be agreed upon, as well.
Dressage oriented colts:
When selecting the colts for Neumünster, we again want to give some special attention to dressage oriented colts:
- A dressage expert will advise the selection panel during one of the later dates.
- Dressage oriented colts should be presented on that day.
- Dressage oriented colts already presented at an earlier date will be suggested for reassessment on that given date by the selection panel.