In view of the current Corona situation, the licensing will unfortunately have to be carried out without spectators and, of course, in compliance with all necessary hygiene and safety measures. In order to avoid crowds and contacts, all stallions will be presented individually.
Application for Stallion Licensing in April
The stallion licensing and stallion book registration is held on 27 April 2021 at the Elmshorn Holsteiner Verband facility.
At the licensing, the stallion entered for grading will also be shown under saddle.
A prerequisite for the admission of all stallions is proof of the absence of EVA
The application date (25.03.2021) is a non-extendable deadline!
The Verband der Züchter des Holsteiner Pferdes e.V., Steenbeker Weg 151, 24106 Kiel must have received the application along with the following documents by 26 March 2021:
- stallion performance test results (50- or 70-day testing)
- ability assessment results (14- or 30-day testing and/or stallion sport test results)
- competition performance records (current extract from FN records or recognized horse sport association)
- result WFFS-test
The following fees will be invoiced when the application has been received:
- admin fee (100,-- €, amount will be charged after registration by invoice)
- grading fee (250,-- €, amount will be charged after registration by invoice)
- foto fee (54,57 €, amount will be charged after registration by invoice)
For Thoroughbred stallions from outside Germany not registered in the ADGB of the Direktorium für Vollblutzucht und Rennen in Köln, the following documents must be enclosed:
- equine passport
- extract from the issuing jockey club’s studbook
- certificate of export
- silhouette drawn by a vet
Applications for breeding trail stallions (additional admin fee 150,00 €) require the consent of the breeding committee and must be received at the Kiel office by 11 March 2021.